This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do some people get so many followers on Twitter?
10-01-2012, 06:49 AM
How do some people get so many followers on Twitter?
They're not doing follow back, and by the looks of it, they don't do anything special. Are they buying followers?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 06:57 AM

They're almost certainly buying followers. The people selling followers are pretty advanced these days and it's usually impossible to tell the difference between bought and natural followers. I actually bought a bunch of real followers from http://www.tiedyestyle.org/ about a month ago, and it's funny to see how differently people treat my Twitter account now that I have thousands of followers.

Ads

All I did was get myself a cool profile pic, a cool background, follow people back if they follow me and tweet interesting stuff. You gotta make youre tweets interesting.

There are 3 possibilities.

1. They offer good and interesting content, own a popular blog or website.

2. They Buy Twitter Followers.

3. They probably follow hundreds, maybe thousands, of people a week and then unfollow them after a few days.

Fill out your bio. Your latest tweets and @replies don’t mean much to someone that doesn’t know you. Your bio is the only place you have to tell people who you are. Also, your bio is displayed on Twitter’s Suggested Users page. Leaving it blank or non-descriptive doesn’t encourage people to add you. I hope this info help you.