This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does the Facebook Email work like regular Email?
11-09-2012, 08:53 AM
Does the Facebook Email work like regular Email?
My friend uses Facebook and has their new Email bobbylee@facebook.com. So I wanted to know can I email them via my Yahoo mail susieq@yahoo.com to his email?
Thanks for letting me know. BUT the person I am trying to contact blocked me can I still get in touch with them?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:01 AM

Yes, you can use it as regular mail.
Emails sent to your @facebook.com email address are integrated with your messages, chats, and texts. Your Facebook messages are also compatible with traditional email systems (ex: Hotmail, Yahoo! or Gmail). This means:
When people send you emails from other places, they’re delivered directly to your Facebook Messages.
When you send an email to friends on traditional email systems, your email will come from your username@facebook.com and look like Facebook messages (including your name, profile picture and message).

Hope this helps.

Ads

11-09-2012, 09:01 AM

you can, but if you were blocked (if she blocked your facebook account that is associated with that email address) she wont get it

you could create a different email account and try contacting her that way, but then it will be delivered to her "other messages" folder and she wont be notified that it's there