This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook ads? Should I use CPC or CPM?
11-09-2012, 08:53 AM
Facebook ads? Should I use CPC or CPM?
I have little store through BigCartel in which I sell little accessories. I want to make a facebook ad but the payment part is confusing. The most I want to spend now is around 10 to $20. The items i sell are only $2-$5.
So I want to see where I can get before I spend alot on ads. Should I use Cost per Clicks? If so do i pay everytime someone clicks it? Even so do people still see my ads? Also will facebook charge a reoccuring fee? Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:01 AM

I'm assuming CPM is cost per month? If so that would be the way I would go. Because cost per click means that every time some one clicks your ad you pay Facebook. I am pretty sure that is how it works, but you might want to do a little research on how Facebook advertising works.

Ads

11-09-2012, 09:01 AM

CPM stands for cost per thousand. I would use Cost Per Click and choose keywords that will really target your audience. CPM is typically better for the long term where you want your "name" to come up over and over and really give a lasting impression. With CPC, you may go through $20 in a day but if you target your customers properly, they will buy.