This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there a way to see who is viewing your Facebook profile?
11-09-2012, 08:53 AM
Is there a way to see who is viewing your Facebook profile?
I heard recently that there has been some tracker app thing that you can install to see who views your facebook. I was wondering if this is true and if it is, how does it work? Can I see who is viewing my profile? Can people see if I view their profile if they have it? Is there anyway to block this thing if someone else has it? How can you get this app thing? I am not a stalker, I am just interested in who is viewing my profile.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:02 AM

there is, no clue how though

Ads

Unfortunately, there is no such tracker available. Facebook does not give such data to app developers due to privacy issue. And all the apps that claim they can track this is telling lies Smile

there are many scams out there that tell you that you can, however there are none that actually tell you who is
i think its part of Facebook's privacy statements and stuff to keep this hidden from the user and the public

Facebook doesn't allow people to track who views their profiles or contents. Third party applications are also are unable to track anybody.

Follow the source to see the Facebook's statement about this issue.

no you can not see that.