This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are you serious , Mac artist?
11-09-2012, 08:53 AM
Are you serious , Mac artist?
I was in facebook and all suddenly the MAC makeup ad popped up, I was like "I dislike it" I used to like it but once I learned abt their animal testing. It downlined. I threw and stopped used all kind of MAC makeups, they told everybody that MAC artist would be there in chatroom from 1 afternoon to later . I would go because I wanna ask why he started the animal testing, it may seem rude but I was fan paying for MAC expensive he didn't start prior to 2010 till now. It is unfair, I only paid because of his promised. Now I can't use my fav. product (not because I am vegan) but I have passion for animals it is gross thinking about getting things from testing on animals such as killed ones you may wanna keep.

What if you are in same room with dog, cat or rabbit and you have MAC product? I think pets already know products are used to killed animals or inject into animals eye as well testing. That unforgivenable. What if that is one of your pet's long time lost family members.

MAC artist had nervous to show me law that he did NOT do animal test, he never did it.
It is his commimment http://www.elcompanies.com/PDFLibrary/An… I laughed as I readed it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:02 AM

He's a liar if he sais he did not do animal testing. Call him on it!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply