This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If I delete my Facebook account, will my fiance's profile say he's single?
11-09-2012, 08:54 AM
If I delete my Facebook account, will my fiance's profile say he's single?
I want to get rid of my Facebook but I don't want to make it look like we're broken up!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:02 AM

No it will just make your name black and non-clickable where it says in a relationship with.

Ads

No his will only say " Is Married, in a relationship, etc " it wont say with who, just that he's in one

No it will still say engaged or watever Smile

Lol, no. He would have to go in and change his status to single. So, it will stay the same. Lots of people put "in a relationship" and their mate isn't on fb. It probably won't state "in a relationship WITH ------" anymore (and link to your account).

OF COURSE IT WILL! OMG Don't mess with the laws of Facebook! You think it is just tied to the online status? If you delete your Facebook your would-be husband will not only call off the engagement, he'll immediately start looking for your replacement...on Facebook. Not only that, but you will no longer have a timeline, so all of your memories, all of your life events will be erased - including WHEN YOU WERE BORN! That's right, if you delete your Facebook YOU WILL NO LONGER EXIST! DON'T DO IT! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T DO IT!!!

No. It would either say Engaged to [Your Profile Name] which would not be accessible or simply say Engaged & have no name attached.