This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My breakup is effecting my break up. Want stop crying?
11-09-2012, 08:54 AM
My breakup is effecting my break up. Want stop crying?
It has been 48 hours since me and my boyfriend have been broken up.. I dOnt want to go back to him unless he get counseling. His ex girl friend really mold him into this jealousy and insecure person. Oh let me not forget extremely possessive, jealous and insure. If we're on the phone and my call accidentally hang up he would accuse me of cheating just that quick!! Or if my sister call he would think that I'm lying just to hang up with him which was never true.if im cooking and say ok its time for me to eat now I will hibe uou a call back!! Hw would just hang up on me!! We use to live together for only three months put that didn't work out we were like water and oil.. I rather not get into details ugh what a summer.. But he move back to our home town and he is still the same way but from a distance, sometimes I still feel like he is still hear. Im so confuse because he say he wants a family and wants a nice place to live and marry me within a year but how??? But anyway to make this sad story short. I still love him and it bothers me that he put Facebook statuses up saying that he is hanging out partying and drink with strippers!! It just really gets under my skin maybe I should just block him I already turn his cellphone off because it was in my name.. But that's not the point the point is I'm still in love and want to be with him but im afraid of his silent range!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:02 AM

Your breakup is effecting your breakup? That makes no freakin sense. YOU dont make any freakin sense. Get a LIFE.

Ads

11-09-2012, 09:02 AM

move on ---- he will not change --- counseling wont help ---- he has to want to change and he does not ---- its got nothing at all to do with his ex ---- its the way he is ---- delete him from your life and move on --- there is someone out there that will give you love without all this stress