This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I start texting this person?
11-09-2012, 08:54 AM
How do I start texting this person?
Ok so this girl added me on facebook and we're facebook friends but how do I start talking to her on there or texting her without it being weird. Don't tell me to see her in person, because I just don't know her and want to start talking to her. So please can I get some real advice as how to do so.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:02 AM

Say hello?..... Ask why she added you?...

Ads

Say this, "Hey, what's up?" (then make up an excuse for texting her) Then say something like, "Hey, could we hang out?" (or something like that)

Well here is a suggestion just say well Hey duuhhhhhh

Dude are you kidding me. If you're too scared of just walking to her ( witch is what I'd suggest by the way) and your scared to make the first move and talk to her first as well, then face the fact that shes never going to ever consider the fact that you're interested. The only way shes going to stop being ignorant about you is by making her notice you. I get it if you're no the show off guy but you have to give her something. I think you should just be like "hey" and if she replies "hey" back without asking who u are she probably knows already knows which could be a good thing as much as it could be a bad thing. If she asks who you are, don't even think it might be a bad thing because its really not. If she doesn't know who u are, u have a chance to totally reinvent yourself and plus you get to take off the pressure of her actually seeing you be nervous. The worst thing that could happen is she not knowing who u are. And come to think of it its not such a bad thing after all. The other worst thing which could be really bad is that she might have actually heard of u and have ideas about who u really are. Think about it. How did you make the friends u had now. Either they talked to u first or vise versa so just do it. What is the worst that could happen really ?(Ask yourself that). I Know, I know, I'm THE SMARTEST PERSON EVER, your welcome, Now go now and log on Facebook and say hi. Maybe, you never know she might actually be wondering the same question. she added you. didn't she?? Dude Just Do It (Its only talking, you can get all worried when you actually have something to lose

- Someone who Knows