This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why Jessica of SNSD have many haters?
11-09-2012, 08:54 AM
Why Jessica of SNSD have many haters?
Sometimes on POLLs on k-pop groups on facebook no one made Jessica as their bias

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:03 AM

She just sort of sits there, nods and sometimes blinks.
She's skinny and pretty, but she's no "one in a million".
No one having her as a bias doesn't mean they hate her,
it just means she has no meaningful substance to most people.

I hope I'm being fair enough.

Ads

I like Jessica ^^
Many hater dislike her because her behavior...
Jessica is the type of people who just cool and quiet..She looks really cool if she not smile,you can watch TvN show 'TAXI',she talk about many people misunderstand about her face...Jessica said'Maybe i'm born with unfriendly face'
Like she said in other variety show,she don't know how to make a conversation more good...She not good at talking..
She is a warm people,Sunny and other member said that too..
She just don't know how to show it to other people and public..
She really good at fan service...
People don't know her..
Even us will stay quiet if we don't have idea to talk and does not recognize other people...
Like her younger sister,Krystal also cool person like Jessica..Maybe their behavior like that..
We can't force them to be fake and they have right to show their side..
I hope you can meet Jessica someday..hehe...
Try to smile to her and Jessica will smile back at you..
She really good at fan service..because i'm already experience it..kekeke

Cone of Shame and SMTowner both got points. i love their answers. It's my two-way answer if I was the first answerer.

i think jessica is very pretty Smile

i think people don't favor because of her trainee days. she was one of the most pretty trainees in SM at the time. thus, kpop idol like Suju took pic with her and other idols too.... this made fans angry and i guess this is their revenge on her...

or they are just jealous of her beauty that shines even within one of the most pretty girl groups out there.

which i think is stupid XD

she is pretty and deserves better Smile once i find this poll you are talking about i will vote a million times over for her.

Jealousy. I love my Jessica noona <3. She's my bias.

Because of her face. She got this cold arrogant face. She don't use effort in some stages. Because she hangs out or had dating rumor with male idols.

I think many members from SNSD have haters. But it's because they are anti SNSD.

Because they think people only like her because she is pretty. Personally I like her, but even some of my SONE friends don't like her.

I know Jessica has been linked to a few guys (Donghae, Taecyeon to name a few) in the past, which of course will irk all the delusional fan girls.On variety shows she is known to have a "cold" personality (hence ice princess), because she doesn't act fake, bubbly and cute on them. Her voice, many people find it to be squeaky and pitchy. I think it's an acquired taste, some love it, some don't, I personally like it for it's uniqueness. And to be honest, Sica comes off as being a bit lazy. I don't think she is lazy, but she appears to look like she doesn't care sometimes. She use to be one of the top dancers in SNSD, but lately not so much. I personally like her.