This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do I view a blocked facebook profile, there must be a way?
11-09-2012, 08:55 AM
how do I view a blocked facebook profile, there must be a way?
I am not personally blocked, the person just has that setting turned on where no one can search for them or see any part of their profile without first being friends. I NEED to see this person's page and I can't even send them a friend request or message the old fashioned way due to their settings. Someone out there who dedicates their time to figuring out facebook tricks must know a way to do this?
@Lemon- that won't solve the problem, Im not PERSONALLY blocked, the person just has a "blocked" profile where they are invisible to everyone but their friends. But thanks for the trying!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:04 AM

just search his/her name on google.com. i've done this because i had to find my cousin's profile and it definitely took some time BUT i found her in the end

Ads

Use someone else's account.

I don't know of any setting that prevents people from searching for their facebook profile. How do you know that his/her profile even exist, or if he/she didn't block you? As for the friend requests, there is only a setting that prevents people with 0 mutual friends from adding you. You could try to add a mutual friend of this person and then you will be able to add him/her.