This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook privacy !! tags of photos ..?
11-09-2012, 08:55 AM
Facebook privacy !! tags of photos ..?
Hi,
Does anyone know how to change my privacy on facebook whenever someone tag me on photos or put something on my profile so that first i have to confirm and accept these things before they appear in public ..
@ Rehan - i just did like that but as i can understand then the tagged photos which i'm tagged in cannot be seen from my friends .. all i need is that it's like i give a permission so if someone tagged me in a photo and i would like that it can be shown in public i will accept that but if someone tag me in a photo and i don't wish that photo will be shown in public i don't accept that. in other words the problem is that till i open facebook and there will be a photo which i'm tagged in and i don't want that my friends see that photo, my friends can see that till i log in to facebook...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:04 AM

Go to privacy settings then customize settings after that look for Photos and videos you're tagged in

click the edit settings in front of it and then click the drop down menu that appears and select customize there select only me

when you select this only you will be able to see the photos and videos

but you can't approve it to go in public it just goes according to your privacy settings

Ads

just use the privacy settings

You can't moderate the tagged photos - you can either show them or not.
I believe you've found the setting to hide them, so it's up to you how locked your profile is.