This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Have you ever found someone talking smack about you on a facebook status?
11-09-2012, 08:56 AM
Have you ever found someone talking smack about you on a facebook status?
I just added a friend to find a few weeks old status bitching about how I offended her with my rudeness. The thing is all those things I didn't say, she twisted my words that weren't negative into negative and I found her friends saying mean things about me (a stranger to them). I guess maybe she misunderstood me cuz I am a soft speaker? I've never ran into something like this, have you?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:04 AM

Something between you two just probably feuded her. This has happened to me. My ex bestfriend posted a bunch of stuff one week and two weeks later added me asking to be friends again

Ads

You CANNOT please everyone all the time. If you're going to have a Facebook account, you need a thicker skin. Facebook "friends" are usually merely acquaintances anyway. So what if your Facebook "friend" was miffed a few weeks ago over some alleged rudeness. If your friend is over it, you should both move on.

Forgive & Forget, such is the way of mercy. And what did William Shakespeare write about mercy in his book The Merchant of Venice? He wrote:

The quality of mercy is not strain'd,
It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven
Upon the place beneath: it is twice blest;
It blesseth him that gives and him that takes:
'Tis mightiest in the mightiest: it becomes
The throned monarch better than his crown;
His sceptre shows the force of temporal power,
The attribute to awe and majesty,
Wherein doth sit the dread and fear of kings;
But mercy is above this sceptred sway;
It is enthroned in the hearts of kings,
It is an attribute to God himself;

i've never had that problem, because that's usually something only little kids do - and i'm 43