This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Privacy!!!!!?
11-09-2012, 08:57 AM
Facebook Privacy!!!!!?
I used to be friends with someone on facebook but they deleted me. Everytime i click on their page I can see their page, but I have to add them. If i go under my sisters account and click on their page, it' s completely private. I am wondering if this person can see my page how i can see theirs..or if my page is private...? What things should i check to make it completely private?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:05 AM

on the top blue bar next to your name theres settings, hover your mouse over that and you'll see privacy settings. You can block people or you can select what you want to show to who. Its pretty cool- For example, if you don't want your updates and posts to go to a certain person's front page, but you want them as a friend, you can do that. Or chose not to let them see certain albums, etc. There's even an option to view your profile as if you where that person, so you can see exactly what they see.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply