This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PLEASE tell me what to do about this:(???
11-09-2012, 08:58 AM
PLEASE tell me what to do about this:(???
Well it may sound weird. im a girl and i created a twitter saying that i was a boy and got into a fanbase. im not a lesbian at all, i just wanted some attention. i gained a lot of followers, but i feel wrong about doing this and i think my older brother saw the twitter and - he's gay - i think he now thinks i'm a lesbian. i want to delete the twitter, but at the same i dont want to, its a lotta fun. but i dont want him to think im a lesbian. what should i do?? and dont tell me to tell him im not a lesbian or to tell him i created the twitter for attention. should i deactivate it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:06 AM

Hmm, i don't have twitter, but can'rt you change your information about yourself?
I think you should keep it (you said so yourself it's hella fun) but i also think you should confront your brother about it...

Ads

11-09-2012, 09:06 AM

Well, sadly, the best thing to do in this situation is to just come clean. Admit to your twitter followers and your brother that you are not a lesbian. But you don't need to tell them that you created it just to get attention, that would just create a bad self image on you. But the way that they perceive it, is the way that you get the message out to them. And make sure they all know that you have tons of respect for those who are lesbian and who are gay.

Good luck sweet heart! Smile

(PS I'm lesbian and nothing means more to me then someone being honest about who they are. If you're not true to them then you're not being true to you.) Smile