This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook: will someone show up on my chat thing on the side if they are looking at my profile?
11-09-2012, 08:59 AM
Facebook: will someone show up on my chat thing on the side if they are looking at my profile?
someone has started showing up on my chat thing on the side of facebook, ive been looking at their profile but only a bit more than other peoples but they have started showing up even when they are offline, will the fact that they are possibly looking at mine add them there?
i dont talk a whole lot to them (less than alot of other people that dont show up)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:07 AM

Those who have shown up on Facebook chat box you interacted with lately regardless of one time or more. Looking at their profile or you looking at theirs doesn't put them in the box.

Ads

11-09-2012, 09:07 AM

no, nothing on facebook determines them seeing your profile - it's irrelevant anyways

on facebook, no one is looking at your profile anyways... they just see your activity using the ticker and the new feed