This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why would my husband join the same Facebook groups as the woman he had an affair with? [after cutting contact]?
11-09-2012, 08:59 AM
Why would my husband join the same Facebook groups as the woman he had an affair with? [after cutting contact]?
(repost due to a very nasty answer by babeheart)

So it's all over, after 19 months of cheating in 2008/9, and it only ended when I found emails between them.

These 2 went back and forth for months before he cut her off last summer, and dedicated himself to me.

There is an injunction on him, put in place by her, civilly not criminally, I might add - meaning he was never found "guilty" in criminal courts and I think she set him up.

At new year, he met her to tell her he does not hate her BUT that she's wrecked any chance that they "might have ended up together" or at least friends. I know she was devastated.

I now see that he's joining the same Facebook groups as her - then he deleted them all except one - and this one was one on which she used to write a lot of comments and do a lot of "likes"....then suddenly a few days ago, they were ALL deleted. He definitely joined those groups this month, then quickly deleted them just as quickly.

NB she has now set her FB settings to private and cannot be looked for on the search engine, making me feel that she has told him off for joining the same groups as her, he deleted himself, then she set her account to private.

Why is he telling her he doesn't want to know her, then joining her Facebook pages? I do not think he has her phone number. Why cut her off and tell her he's working on our marriage, and then cyber-watch her?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:07 AM

Why do you think? he's probably up too no good and doesn't want to let go...trouble is brewing in paradise....Come out and ask him why he did that? if you kn ow he did it for a fact and he deny's it then you know he is not trustworthy and it's time for you to move on and start over with a good man who is trustworthy.

Ads

You have reposted this question? How many times? It looked like other people said you keep posting this on here. Honey, if it's true, you need a new man because you can't let this go.

Instead of being on y!a asking random strangers to help you out, and give you answer, you might want to have a serious talk with your husband because he is the only person that could answer all of your question. Good luck

She posted it 10 mins ago, then Babeheart told everyone she was a "troll" so understandably she removed it and started again.

I hate answerers who sit there and judge others. They know who they are.

PS to the asker: your husband loves that woman.

This sounds more like a boyfriend girlfriend situation than a marriage. Surely you have more important things to do that would build your marriage rather than running around stalking FaceBook accounts. It's your fault for taking back a cheater anyway...so you get what you get.

Honey, you have been asking this for too long now.

He is trying to keep hold of a little bit of her. By following her around the internet he is able to do that. This man is fooling you that he loves you. YOU need to take a stance, tell him to get couples counselling with you if he want to fix your marriage. If he continues to follow her etc YOU need to leave.

b/c he has no respect for you and obviously doesn't love you and this is just an honest opinion. I would personally divorce him he's not being true to his vows. For the record I didn't tell you what to do I just said what any girl with any amount of respect for herself would do. No disrespect intended but come on seriously.

He obviously has NOT cut contact with her, no matter what he may have told you. What - you couldn't figure this one out by yourself? Are you in denial or just stupid? He is still lying to you with everything he says. Just get a divorce already and stop being so pathetic.