This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get more twitter followers?! URGENT?
11-09-2012, 08:59 AM
How to get more twitter followers?! URGENT?
My friend and I made a twitter account about hostess problems. Like a joke account about the problems you face while working as a hostess. I only have 3 followers and I really really wanted it to be one of those super popular accounts. Or at least get 500 or so followers. HOW do I get more followers FAST! I already started a contest..anyone who follows and retweets the tweet is entered to win a $50 gift card to the restaurant of your choice. That's how bad we want followers.

If you wanna follow me or enter the contest follow @hostess_probs_

How do we get a lot of followers?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:07 AM

get friends

Ads

Quite bluntly: Start posting humorous or interesting things. People will end up not following you later if they find what you're putting out boring, no matter how many gift cards you hand out.

The only reason celebrities can tweet about making a sandwich and still have so many followers is because people are already blindly following them and are amazed a celebrity eats sandwiches.

step 1: delete your twitter account

step 2: get out the house

step 3: get some real followers.

twitters for people who are too shy to commune in the real world and rely on a virtual number of people to be by them.

I will follow you once I answer you question Smile

I once experienced the same situation as you. I simply wanted to be popular on twitter. Then I
started research the topic on how to get followers, and I got lots of different Ideas. The simple ones are changing hashtag to #teamfollowback on your bio. Another Idea that works all the time, is to simply search #teamfollowback and follow a bunch of the people that come up. You are guaranteed to get a bunch that way. Then you can use manageflitter to remove the people you follow fast. (instead of unfollowing one after another) Simply rinse and repeat! There are also sites like AddMeFast and twiends that can give you followers if you follows other back.

However, there is also a lazy man's way of doing it. It's called FollowrPro. Basically, its a website that has a huge database of twitter accounts (mostly actives ones) that follow you when you submit an offer. If you need proof that it works, check out my twitter @thedanblythe. I got over 100k followers in about two days, just by simply filling out an answer. Check it out yourself at http://www.followrpro.ch.vc/

I hoped this answer helped you out!

Good luck getting followers