This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
**Help with crazy boyfriend!!**?
11-09-2012, 09:00 AM
**Help with crazy boyfriend!!**?
Ok so I met this guy a couple of months back, I met him at my local church and he'd been wanting to talk to me for a long time so he finally did. He is 24 and I'm 18. we were doing good for the first month, however after the first month, he started wanting to change the way I am, he made me stop talking to my friends, asked me to give up my facebook, twitter, instagram, even my myspace, really? I cant talk to anyone at all and he doesn't trust me no matter what I do, or promise. I love him a lot but lately we cant even talk without it turning into an argument, he even makes me show my location 24/7 in one of those location apps. however he doesn't do the same for me. He hasn't even said he loves me in weeks and I'm stressed out of my mind. I'ts my first year in college and I'm having to manage both these things. We used to talk until 4 in the morning now he rarely stays up beyond 10:00 pm for me. He has sever trust issues, says he hates lies and if I say only one lie, "I've lost my integrity". He constantly gets upset about little things. He is very introverted and I'm the complete opposite. I've told him to let go but he just doesn't seem to want to. He says he'll end up alone for the rest of his life and clings to God. He frowns at everything that I'snt right with him. My music, friends, clothes, and talking to people other than him. He still lives with his parents and is still close to them surprisingly his parents and I get along well. I don't wan to leave him but I cant stand it anymore. I love him but this is not what I fell in love with. What can I do to fix this. He gets upset when I tell him to do the same for me since he says he wasn't the one in bad footsteps, I know i got myself into this by letting him control all these things, he even has access to my emails and constantly "checks" my phone and deletes numbers of people he doesn't know. I have no idea what to do I feel bad asking for a break from it all, because of course he doesn't trust me enough to not know what i am up to 24/7 without believing ive slept with who knows how many guys, I'm not even that attractive -_-. I don't want to leave him but lately it seems like the best idea. I've told him about it and he says to stop thinking that however he couldn't give me a reason to not give up on this nor can I. It seems that lately I'm the one carrying all the weight of the loving and caring while he just goes around living his life and comes to me when there's nothing else to do while I'm always available id like for him to know what life would be without me for a couple of weeks but I think that would hurt me more than him. So I'm in quite a dilemma here. People have told me to leave him however i trapped myself here since I promised to never leave him, I know dumb but I keep my promises, he even told me he would do something if i ever left him however he never said what he would do. We are 6 years apart so it already is kind of impossible. however I love him so much you dont even know and I dont think i could handle a break up right now starting college and everything. as it is ive had to drop one class already due to him being so consuming. He wouldnt understand and keep me up when i had to do homework yet now he seems to be backing off completely. I dont know what to think or do. I need someone with a clear mind to point out the obvious lol since i cant even think. Thanks in advance!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:08 AM

Dump him,you need to live a life,being 18 and in college get your education.Take your time finding your love,God will see to that.Life is too short to put up with that crap.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply