This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think my friend saw my question about her on here?
11-09-2012, 09:01 AM
Do you think my friend saw my question about her on here?
I feel like she did for some reason...

We aren't close friends...we have a confusing relationship but it's too long to explain. I'd have to describe things all the way from 2 years ago...

Anyways I hadn't talked to her in about 2-3 weeks. Ignored her when she'd stare at me in class. One time she was sitting alone (teacher allowed everyone to go sit with their friends one day) and she was staring at me as if she was waiting for me to come over there with her. But I ignored her and stayed with my group. Then after that I saw her posting things on facebook and twitter, about having a bad day (and it would be after I had ignored her in class), and she'd post something that I just feel like it's about ME. She had stopped looking at me in class (we're assigned to sit on opposite sides of the room but we still have a perfect view of each other), stopped saying hi to me in the hallways, seemed kinda "pissed off" or something. One day she didn't look my way at all in class...then as soon as the bell rang she was headed out the door but looked directly at me...then that was it. I felt really bad (because I'm not being rude to her on purpose...I'm just dealing with some things) and came on here and asked about it...described the situation in A LOT detail.

And then today she was so nice to me, smiling at me. She gave me a hug when she saw me in the hallway. I'm so confused. I thought she thought I was mad at her. What do you think happened? I feel kinda freaked out. I would be so embarrassed if she saw my questions about her. But maybe she just missed me? You know how when people ignore you, it makes you want them more for some reason? I'm not sure.......

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:10 AM

Probably not! Your just paranoid! It would most definitely make you feel better to just sit down with her and talk about it though!

Ads

You think she might also read yahoo answers and then post more questions. Don't you think if she saw the first one that she'd see this one also?

No, but I saw this one.

JERK!