This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my ipod password wont work?
11-09-2012, 09:02 AM
my ipod password wont work?
My Ipod touch password wont work as you can obviously see as i said before and it happened because when i changed it from the old one and then at the end i was finished with my ipod and then later on i wanted to do something on it and i put my password in and it kept saying it was wrong and i made sure i did it right because you do the password twice to make sure when you change it and so i try the old one just to make sure and i don't really want to sink it to i tunes because then i have ti get all my apps back and there's another problem about that and it is that when i go to pherchased in the udate thing on the app store it crashes the app over and over again and its kind of annoying and the reson why i have a password in the first place is because my sister is kind of nosey and goes through my things without asking me and then tells evryone about what i do on there and you cant log out of facebook so you can hack my facebook and sometime i forget to log out of msn and all that and i dont wont her to go through my stuff because im a person that wants privacy like a normal person so dont give me sh.it for what you dont understand mate Smile ok and thank you for the ones who answer in a nice way i dont mean to sound like a wanker either its just that its annoying when people give me sh.it for no reason at all.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:10 AM

You could first try to turn it off and on again then put in all your password. If that doesn't work your sister might have changed the password without you knowing so just ask her nicely once then if she doesn't tell you, just tell your parents(the stricter one) she changed it and if she did she'll tell you then she didn't change it, this may be a little bitch thing to do but if you want to get your iPod back I suggest that you do it, trust me I have a sister of my own Sad
If that all doesn't work then you probably need to take it to an apple store to get it reset, you can see what apps you have downloaded by checking Game Centre.
Hope this helps

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply