This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Two separate Halloween parties?
11-09-2012, 09:02 AM
Two separate Halloween parties?
I was invited to a halloween party a few days ago; I told my boyfriend about it and he agreed he'd come. Today while I was on facebook, I saw that he RSVP'd to a different halloween party on the same day, same time. This made me really mad; should I be so angry about this? He's the kind of guy who forgets things easily, so I'm trying to calm myself down by thinking he probably forgot about the party I told him about already. Honestly, if he asked me to go to HIS party I'd probably decline. I don't like that particular group of friends that are hosting the party he RSVP'd to.

What should I do? How can I ask him if he forgot about my party without being angry?

Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:10 AM

well, let your anger pass. You can think and speak clearly when your emotions are not on its peak. Things can be discussed freely as long as it is an open communication. Both should be open to listen to what the other should say. Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply