This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's deleted when I delete my Facebook profile?
11-09-2012, 09:02 AM
What's deleted when I delete my Facebook profile?
I want to delete my Facebook profile soon (not deactivate but delete), and I was wondering what's deleted along with it? Are my comments on my friends' walls deleted? My likes? My comments in groups? My groups I've created?

Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:10 AM

I've never heard of just "Deleting" A Facebook It's deactivate or stay? But when you completely delete it It shows that you have no profile picture Plus your name is in Black color which is unclickable

Ads

Everything if you will not reactivate your profile within the time limit.so if you will delete your facebook profile,and will not reactivate within time you will lose everything.

Your name may still appear, for example, on photos you were tagged in or posts that you commented on. Groups will not be deleted--if you were the only admin, a new admin will be chosen.
Although your name may appear in a few places, it will be in black plain text; no one would be able to click on it and see your profile, because your profile will no longer exist.

Note that deactivation and deleting are not the same thing. To delete your account permanently, go to https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account