This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does she like me or my friend? 10 POINTS FOR HONEST ANSWER!?
11-09-2012, 09:03 AM
Does she like me or my friend? 10 POINTS FOR HONEST ANSWER!?
There is this girl I have wanted to have a relationship with for a couple of months and it seemed like she liked me because we chatted forever on Facebook, she asked my sister about me and we talked alot to each other face to face. The other night, there was a group activity in our youth group to go to a corn maze. So me and my friend were running around and scaring people (it was a night btw) and she started to fallow me and my friend with her friends. She was always asking to wear his hat and she and my friend were walking together and it kinda seemed like they were excluding me. She began hanging around him and one of my youth leaders (we will call him chris) teased her about liking my friend and her friend said "no she likes someone else" and then she said "Chris! I don't like him! Im so mad at you right now!" and then I told chris how I felt about her and he said "You have as much opportunity to sweep her off her feet just as any other guy here. Don't be afraid to talk to ask her. You are a great guy and Im sure she will say yes and if she says no there are other girls out there" And of course I dont want to get rejected so Im not gonna ask right now. And then later she was asking me if I was going to the next group activity and I said maybe becuase I have a football game. So does she like me or my friend?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:12 AM

She probably wants to try anal sex with you both. If it's your first time trying anal, use a lot of lube, and go really slow, maybe warm her up with a finger at first, then try the head of your cock and go slow.... if she's okay with the head it's probably going to be okay, just remember to go slow and don't pound it like you would her vagina. If you go too fast she won't poop right for days. Remember, LOTS of lube and go really slow..... Good luck Smile

Ads

My opinion is to bang her then leave her.

I think she was just playing around with your friend and you should go talk to her because he doesn't semm interested so go ask her out. YOLO

ask her to go to dinner

A girls gotta have options.. stupid right? Well anyways she liked you both equally but shell like u more if u make a move. A girl will very unlikely ask the guy out. So yeah dont be a pussy and show her your a man by asking her straight up.

Ok, I just want to comment on Ashley's answer. I actually started laughing when I read it. Mad props to you. You made my night.

Awww I really honestly think she likes you she asked if you were going to the next meeting it didn't matter if your friend was going or not. And at the youth group when "Chris" teased her about liking ur friend and her friend said no she likes someone else she probably didn't want to put her feeling out there yet untill she was sure that person liked her back that's why she didnt agree with her friend I think she likes you but it you want to make sure flirt with her and see if she flirts back goodluck

Sounds like she definitely likes you. She could be attracted to both of you but if she asks about you and denied liking the other guy then I'd say it's pretty clear. Confidence is key, be bold but not cocky. Don't try too hard to compete with the other guy because girls notice and sometimes if its too much or too mean, its a turn off. Work your charm. Your leader is right, you still have the chance to sweep her off her feet. Stop asking the internet, you know what to do, go do it.

She might be trying to make you jealous, if she does it all the time near you, she wants you to hurry up and ask her out bro... The worst she could do is say no, i mean yall would still be friends...