This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why isn't Facebook putting a stop to abusive or nasty groups?
11-09-2012, 09:04 AM
Why isn't Facebook putting a stop to abusive or nasty groups?
There are some really sick pages lke i saw one recently "cancer is funny because people die" or another one was "dead baby jokes" Does anyone know why these pages havent been removed from facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:12 AM

no matter how distasteful a page may be you have the option not to view it. if you do not like a page just don't look at it.

Ads

Sometimes Facebook is too lazy to get off it's butt and actually do something instead of counting his own money (by Facebook i mean Mark Zuckerberg)

Because Facebook doesn't have a million employee's. It takes time for Facebook to go through all the requests they get for Spam / Phishing Attempts / Hacked Accounts / Fake Applications/Apps etc. These groups are probably one of the least things they worry about. They are more worried about their security. Also it is the internet, these things will get posted no matter what, and there is nothing you can do to get away from it.

People are free to do whatever the fuck thy want to on the Internet and Facebook. If you don't like it, just ignore it.

I reported a page that said 'Raping Women is Funny LOL' and it was taken down!
They were basically promoting it!
But the cancer one that is so mean and wrong it should be taken down and I sent a report message to FB and was told that they didn't find it offensive =/