This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Teens, should I start wearing more makeup?
10-01-2012, 07:44 AM
Teens, should I start wearing more makeup?
(Asked yesterday but didn't get many answers, sorry for repost.) I'm going into ninth grade and I kinda want to start wearing more makeup... I want to wear eyeliner and mascara and do some kind of neutral eye. As it is know, I wear foundation or BB cream with setting powder and fill in my brows because they are so blond. Do you think I should start doing more makeup for high school? Maybe like how she does it? (The brunette, Brooke)
https://mobile.twitter.com/BrookeHyland1...4486244352
https://mobile.twitter.com/PaigeHyland1/...6073155584
Thanks for your help, and I'm only doing this for myself, not neccessarily to fit in, although that would be nice. Smile Also,thegirl in the picture, is her makeup normal for a 14 year old? (That's how old she is)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 07:52 AM

I think that would be fine to just wear eyeliner and mascara. If your blonde i would go with brown mascara and eyeliner, and if you are brunette go with black mascara and eyeliner, it more of a natural look.. you could also do some neutral colors, but def. dont go over board on your makeup cause it will look like you have noooo clue what your doing.

Ads

it's normal for a 14 yr old actually at that age I wore alot more. And you are really gorgeous, start by wearing eyeliner and lipgloss.

How many times are you going to ask this? No, you're beautiful like you are and I personally believe that Brooke girl put wayy too much on. Especially for a 14 year old.