This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
facebook privacy? strangers can see my profile picture?
11-09-2012, 09:06 AM
facebook privacy? strangers can see my profile picture?
I made a second account to see if i could see my profile pictures and wall and information, and i can!

you can see my wall but not my posts but the stuff i like and things, and i could see all of the things in my info section, and all of my profile pictures!

The strange thing is that I went to my privacy settings and changed everything to "friends only", but it doesn't change anything...am i missing something?

I have seen people who have everything hidden from their profile so i know it is possible!

You tell me, can you see my profile page, and how much of it?
http://www.facebook.com/little.bunny.fufuzon

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:15 AM

I can see your pics, things you like, and your wall.

Ads

Yep, I can see most of your stuff.
I wish I could help you more on how to make it fully restricted to friends only, but I don't really know how.

Difficulty:Moderately EasyInstructions

Group friends into lists to specify who can see what within your profile. Click "Account," then "Edit Friends." Select "Create a List" to set up groups for close friends, colleagues, employers, relatives and more. Within each list you can specify what those group members will be able to access including photos, wall posts and other information.

Keep your information restricted to "Friends Only." Modify Facebook's Privacy Settings to ensure that posts and other personal information is viewable to friends only. Customize these settings to lock down privacy on your information as well as any photos or posts you are tagged in by friends. If you are already using lists, they can also applied here.

Review apps and their permissions. Go to "Account," then "Privacy Settings" and "Apps and Websites." Click "Edit your settings" to see which apps are currently accessing your account. Remove any unused or unwanted apps. Lock down apps further by clicking "Edit Settings" next to "Info accessible through your friends." The apps your friends download can also access your information. Uncheck the box next to any information you do not want shared.

Establish a secure connection and ward off hackers. Click "Account," "Account Settings," and "Account Security." Check the box next to "Secure Browsing (https)." Click "Save." This switches your browsing to a secure mode.

Restrict friends from checking you in to places. Go to "Account" and Privacy Settings." Click "Customize Settings." Edit the settings next "Friends can check me in to Places" to disable the feature.

Read more: How to Lock Down Facebook Privacy | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_8477595_lock-dow...z1aP9okCP4