This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why is this boy ignoring me ? what did i do?
11-09-2012, 09:07 AM
why is this boy ignoring me ? what did i do?
Okay so I'm a freshman in HS and I started school like the beginning of August. So like the 2nd week of school I noticed this really cute boy who is also a freshman but i didn't like him or anything I just thought he was cute. Then the next month I kinda started liking him but not a lot, but we would constantly look at each other in the halls and stuff (we have no classes together). But he had a girlfriend at that time so I didn't really try to talk to him and stuff, a week later they broke up. But I'm a really awkward person when it comes to boys so i didn't approach him we would just make eye contact. So a week later I heard that he was "talking" to this girl and I would see them together talking in the halls but I just ignored it. Two weeks ago (now in september) we had a Freshman retreat, which is like all the freshman go somewhere and we have ice breakers and we are put in little groups and get to know each other and all of that stuff. So during the retreat I would catch him looking at me and i would look back at him but then look away. In his group he would be the only one who wasn't talking and he would come near my group and start walking there and look at me. I didn't find it creepy at all since I had feelings for him. So our break came and we got to like go talk to our friends and stuff. I was with a group of people and he was like standing next to us awkwardly but not with us. So i had a bag of chips and I was like "Anybody want this?" .. and he goes " Can I have it?" and he has that smile and i just melted lol. anyways i gave it to him and he said thanks and stuff. So then it was time to each so all of us ate and then my friend asked me to go get her the napkins ( in the kitchen) so i went and he was there talking to his friend and then when i went inside he looked at me and kinda gave me a little smile. so then i went back with my friends but then i was like "wait.. I'm gonna go get water" I actually didn't need water i just wanted to go see him. So i went and i asked him were the water was and he showed me and gave me a bottle and he was turning red the whole time! and then we had to like do this thing were we stick a paper on our back and everyone writes something nice about us but doesn't put their names. so i went up to him and asked if i could write something and he said sure so I did and i wrote " nice and cute " so then he asked if he could write something and he wrote " amazing Smile" so then we would bump into each other to write on other people's backs. anyways i went back to my table and took the paper off and he came to my table and then he gave me that BIG smile and it was so cute so i smiled back and then we started laughing and i told him my name and he told me his (i already knew his name lmao" anyways i asked him which one his was and he said "the amazing one" and smiled and then he left so then it was time to leave we kinda walked next to each other then he gave me and my friend (boy) a high five. then it turns out that he was leaving on the bus with me so my guy friend told him to sit next to me so he did. we got to know each other and we took pictures and stuff and then he wanted me to send him the pictures then we talked again then he was like ".. but first, i need to get ur number" and he smiled and i was like OMGOMGOMGOMG. so i obviously gave it to him and i asked him which smily face to put on his contact name so he said " the kiss face one" so i did and we laughed. and then i told him to follow me on instagram and stuff then i asked if he had a Facebook and i asked if i could add him and he said sure. so then on sunday my friend texted him from my phone saying " Hi I'm blala's friend and i am hot. jk I'm ugly." so he responded saying " oh you got me wondering now...Smile" so then i texted him saying she had a boyfriend and he was like " lol i wasn't asking for anything??" so then monday WE DIDNT TALK AT ALL. or eye contact. and it was like that for the whole week. we would walk by each other and not say a word. ( he hasn't accepted my friend request even though he accepted other's" so i was on twitter one day and saw his account so i clicked on it (not to seem stalkerish " and i noticed he tweeted the same day i texted him and like the same time saying " What a B***.." but idk if that was for me cuz i didn't do anything wrong! so anyways i decided to tweet and follow him and i tweeted him saying " oh u should follow me Smile" so i did that. then 3 days later and he hasn't responded or anything and he did go on twitter and follow other people. but then on instagram he unfollowed then followed me again so idk if he was on my profile. but ANYWAYS sorry this is long! but yeah what did i do wrong? why is he being such a jerk? he asked a girl to HC already

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:15 AM

Ugh I know what you mean girl! Guys are just like that. It's either that he was too shy to talk to u or maybe he thought you weren't that in to him. But guys are dumb like that. It probably wasn't that serious and you guys barely talked and he probably talked to other girls that were more forward than you so he thought you guys werent a big deal. Its ok i get you but not to be mean but its over between you guys unless u just wanna be friends. :/

Ads

11-09-2012, 09:15 AM

Guys are just like this. They all are. I for real believe that all guys are the same haha. Anyways... I just wouldnt talk to him and flirt with other guys in front of him. Dont act upset AT ALL! Just be happy and act like you dont care. That always gets them mad and gets their attention and very soon he will be wanting you back. Dont try to talk to him or anything. Let him wander.