This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are there group musician houses in Seattle?
11-09-2012, 09:07 AM
Are there group musician houses in Seattle?
Well I remembered that old story of how Jane's Addiction got started because they were all a bunch of musicians living in the same place, and they started to play together, and then I think that might have happened with Green Day as well, don't remember, but anyway I always planned on moving up to Seattle to be a grunge musician and wanted to know if Seattle has this type of thing. I might have to find roommates once I get up there, and it would be great to move in with like-minded musicians and live in this sort of place, and maybe jam with each other. I remember the Rathouse was the place where The Gits and their friends lived and played music, though I don't know who is living there now. I have a facebook page called "Spread the word of good newer grunge bands" http://www.facebook.com/pages/Spread-the...8060774625 and know fully well that grunge isn't dead, and the city with the most bands on that page is Seattle, but still I'd like to get a vibe of what it's like up there.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:15 AM

Of course. It's not uncommon. Or you can just get your fellow musician friends together and rent a house. Or just look on Cragislist and I'm sure you'll find people who are musicians looking for a roommate.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply