This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Was I raped...? Confused?
11-09-2012, 09:08 AM
Was I raped...? Confused?
I was at a small party last night with my two friends and two guys they met over Facebook. The guys were really nice, and we sat around playing a drinking game (circle of death) and as part of the game the one guy had to come up with a rule which was that the girls had to give him a kiss on the cheek before they drank. Both my friend and I went along with it until the game was over. After that, we were all pretty drunk and proceeded to play some music and dance around with each other. That guy started to dance up on me, and eventually pinned me up against the wall and started making out with me. I was okay with that at this point, it was just kissing I thought. He then proceeded to make his way with me towards the bathroom. I went in with him and we continued to kiss. It was dark, pitch black and I couldn't see anything or where I was and I have quite intoxicated. He began undoing my belt and pulling down my pants and I told him several times " I can't, I can't" and he kept shushing me. He then continued to take control, say down on the toilet and sat me on top of him and pulled down his pants. I kept saying " I can't do this, I can't have sex with you, I can't" and he continued to shush me ad carry on until we were having sex. I couldn't really comprehend that I was having sex with him until we were doing it and I continued to say "I can't do this I can't do this" but he didn't stop. In no way did I physically stop him at all, I don't recall if I said "stop" or "no" because it's foggy, but I do remember saying " I can't do this" repeatedly during it. I'm so confused on this because afterward I pretended like everything wa okay. I even had sex with him later that night, but this time I was sober and gave in because I already knew that I had done it prep idly that night so I figured it wouldn't matter, but it's really bugging me.., I didn't want to do it the first time, and I don't know... I am just so confused...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:17 AM

i think i just came

Ads

You said no and he continued so yes he sexually assualted you. Please speak to someone about this, you are not alone.

yes, it's considered a form of date rape, but good luck proving it :|

It wasn't really morally correct or nice to do, but it wasn't rape. He was just probably as foggy as you, and maybe didnt understand you were saying you couldn't. If you werent yelling at him or trying to get him to stop, then it wasn't rape.

If you didn't say no or tell him to stop, then no. He is not telepathic. If I was on a jury, I would vote not guilty

I told you I was sorry. Look, we both know that neither of us were thinking clearly that night. Just forget about it already.

I would say it's not rape because he probably thought you were just being coy (for lack of a better word). Although I admit it's borderline.

These kinds of things happen when people drink alcohol. Alcohol causes SOOOOO much suffering in this world. I'd strongly suggest you take the wisdom from this experience that is to be gained from it, that is, avoid alcohol and situations like this can be avoided.

The hell that guy raped you...... yes that was rape..... I mean seriously what the hell is wrong with you people

I'm sorry but I have to agree with trollen on this one and the fact that you also did him again later that night hurts your case as well.....this case wpuld probably never hold up in court especially without any evidence or you calling the police so either way there is nothing you can do to pursue this case without looking stupid or foolish