This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Has this person restricted me on Facebook?
11-09-2012, 09:10 AM
Has this person restricted me on Facebook?
Okay, basically there's this person who I think may have blocked me on Facebook (I won't explain why). I can go on to their profile, see all their photos, write something on their wall, and see photos they've been tagged in. However, they haven't posted anything in 2 years, but people have still linked videos and stuff on their wall. Are they inactive, or is it possible that they've blocked me from seeing their recent posts?I can see posts they made before their last post, but I was wondering if it was possible to adjust your account to work like this, or I'm just being paranoid and they don't go on Facebook anymore? Thanks
Are you sure? I thought you were able to hide specific parts of your recent activity to certain people?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:18 AM

you are just being paranoid

if they restrict you, you cant see any posts, not even ones before they restricted you
if they block you, you cant even see their profile picture at all

Ads

They didn't use that Block feature in Facebook, else you wouldn't see his Facebook at all.

Two possibilities:
They used that "Friends except: You or a group you're in" option on you when posting their links.
Spam.

If I were you, why don't you just ask.

He may have opted to share with a small circle of friends too, and you're not part of it?

I think the real question is...who cares?

It's facebook...

They Probably Just Haveint Been on and Haveint Posted anything in a While

you Are not Blocked if you Were you Couldint See there Profile Anymore