This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please answer?? Does he like me, or my friend?
11-09-2012, 09:10 AM
Please answer?? Does he like me, or my friend?
Well 2 weeks ago a guy ive known for a very long time that i never really saw as more than a friend(until now) did this:
-Chatted me on facebook
-Gave me his number
-Started texting, asked who i liked, i asked who he liked, he said no one and that he'd date anyone
-Ended up arranging a day for us to do some sexual stuff, but when the day came he cancelled
-Day later he texted me and he said hes not ready yet, but he'll let me know when he is(it was gonna be his first time getting sexual)
- Havent really spoke since but sometimes he stares at me for a reaally long time, and on facebook the other day he said to me "omg its jenna" . Also we were staring at eachother in the halls yesterday ad he said "jennnaaaa" in a weird and funny voice and i did it back to him (saying his name)

BUT:
- He flirts with one of my friends(apparently)
- He told their friend that he likes her

So whats going on here?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:18 AM

He's a player I mean duhh he arranged a day 4 u guys to do "some stuff"
And now he wants ur friend more

Ads

you are a girl na so its your ability fall him aside am sure you can try your best by saying him naught things and make him horny.....sure he will fall to you baby

He likes you well enough to be friendly, and when he said he would date anyone, you fit into that. He really isn't interested in you anymore than just being friendly. If he was, he wouldn't have cancelled out on you. He is lonely, and looking for love, but he just doesn't see a future with you or he would be with you in the present. So, to keep you from getting your feelings hurt, just keep it friendly with him, but don't be friends and take it any further than that because it sounds to me like you would like him more than that and you will get your feelings hurt worse than they already are.