This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get more Followers on Twitter?
11-09-2012, 09:10 AM
How to get more Followers on Twitter?
Hey my twitter is @Nicky_0903 and i struggle with followers. I've had this account for about a month at least, and I have 11 followers and i want more!!! Also anyone know a way of a star like @CodySimpson tweeting me or following me? Because like 2 days ago i looked at his tweets are girls were like "Wonder What It Would be Like if @CodySimpson tweeted me!" And HE did!!!! All answers are appreciated, Thanks Big Grin

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:18 AM

i'll follow you if you follow me too
@nrms1995

Ads

11-09-2012, 09:18 AM

If you're just looking to crank up your numbers, these easy techniques will go a long way in a short time. There's a lot of clicking but not a lot of thinking involved.

• Follow people who follow spammers.
.• Wait until a spam follower follows you. Spam followers will have 1,000 + people they are following but only 5 to 150 followers in return.
.• Follow everyone who follows the spam follower. Those are likely to be people who autofollow or who are following in return in order to boost their own follow count.
• Use Twitterholic. Pick major cities, states, countries like Chicago or India and follow anyone with who is following over 200 more people than are following them back.
• Follow people who autofollow.
.• Follow everyone on the list at SocialNewsWatch in order to get an easy 237 new followers.
.• "Twitter celebrities" are also likely to follow you back automatically.[3] Like spammers, they'll be following over a thousand, sometimes tens of thousands of people, but unlike spammers, they'll have the same number of (or more) followers. You'll stumble upon such accounts during your Twitter travels (e.g. when they are retweeted by someone you're following) but you can also do an Internet search for "most popular Twitter accounts" or "popular Tweeters".

I will follow you too if you follow me @DeathThroe