This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I recently started talking to this girl. Things were going great until she just randomly stopped talking to ?
10-01-2012, 08:18 AM
I recently started talking to this girl. Things were going great until she just randomly stopped talking to ?
Me. I am very interested in her. I talk to her via Facebook, Twitter, and ebb Text. But she doesn't respond I try every now and then to text her or associate with her. I am lost. Plz help I really really like her.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 08:26 AM

If she's not answering, there is nothing you can do to make her. It's that simple.
If she doesn't start responding to you, then sorry but she obviously isn't interested. If she's made up her mind about that chances are she isn't changing it. You could confront her in real life maybe, but I don't think that will help anything
There is also the chance she has a legitimate reason to not be answering like she is away on vacation or something. If that's the case, well you'll just have to wait and see.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply