This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please help me with this facebook problem easy ten points?
11-09-2012, 09:12 AM
Please help me with this facebook problem easy ten points?
a few months ago i got a friend request from a person i didnt regonize so i ignored . a few days later my sister saw i had the friend request and told me to press on it so i did then it asked me if i knew this person outside of facebook and i answered no. after that i clicked on the person who friend request me and i saw that it was my long lost best friend's cousin but didnt friend request her back because i thought i could see her profile later but it turns out i cant. please help i really want to talk with my best friend again! i have tried many times after to friend request her again because i remember her name but just cant find her. PLEASE HELP EASY TEN POINTS

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:20 AM

try going to the privacy settings and manage blocked people by going to the small arrow beside the home button then go to the privacy settings then at the bottom you'll see a button called manage blocking press it and i hope this works (:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply