This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WTF is my dad doing to my mum??!?
11-09-2012, 09:12 AM
WTF is my dad doing to my mum??!?
im a 13 year old girl.i have no siblings or close family.i live with my 2 married parents.
im not gonna confront my dad or tell my mum(shes bipolar).

on my dad's phone(blackberry bbm):
"thats a sexy profile pic,makes me wanna hold u.love u babes miss u too xx"

"awww thanks sweetie love u too xx"

"you will always have a place in my heart and i will always make time for u"

in another convo on his facebook with the same woman:
"cant wait to see u hunny xx"

"miss u so much x"

in another convo:
"just got out the shower"
"wish i was there to dry u xxx"

its definativly not my mum or family.i checked her profile:
i have her phone num,home address,name.
she lives an hour away from us.shes in her 30ies.
my dad is 51 years old and is a protestant preacher!

who could i speak too?what should i do?

btw i took snap shoots so i have proof.i know it was wrong of me to look in his messages.:-(

IM A NOT GONNA SPEAK TO MY MUM OR DAD ABOUT THIS

also my dad cheated on her before when i was 6.she became very ill and deppressed so she ended up in hospital.
after a year she gave him a second chance.
i dont want this to happen again!

please HELP D:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:20 AM

Once a cheater, always a cheater. Odds are this isn't the first woman he's been cheating with since the last time he was caught.

You only really have two options. Keep quiet about it, or tell either your mother or your father that you know what's going on. Since you've already said you're not going to even consider option 2, your only choice is to keep quiet and mind your own business. Let the adults sort it out.

Ads

You may want to contact your father's bishop. That person could likely provide help to your father and your family.
Please take care and remember that you can call the Boys Town National Hotline 24 hours a day at the number below, free of charge. We are here to help, you are not alone!

Counselor, GW

Boys Town National Hotline
http://www.YourLifeYourVoice.org
1-800-448-3000
Friend us on FACEBOOK today &
Access the live on-line support feature on http://www.yourlifeyourvoice.org 8-11p CST M-Th

talk to your dad and tell him that you know!

That is a difficult one, you have four options, talk to your mum, talk to your dad, keep quiet or say something to this woman? Personally I would keep it quiet from my mum as it would really upset her. Your dad clearly is a bit of an idiot and doesn't deserve your mum. Stay well clear of getting in trouble with him. Why not facebook this woman asking who she is or something? I know I would. I hope everything works out, good luck x

hes a dick, he doesnt know how mcuh he could hurt a woman by cheating on them. My friend got cheated on and she got excluded because it hurt her that bad, she decided to hurt the person he cheated on her with. I think you should probably confront your dad about it and then if he denies everything go straight to your mum. If he admits it, ask him if he's going to stop, if he says no, then say i'm telling mum then, or tell him to and then tell him to leave. If he refuses and threatens you, then as soon as you can, go to your mum. Its the best way.

The best thing to do is to keep out of it, I know how you feel, I have been in the same position myself you can only make it worse and as it turns out my dad knew my mum was cheating on him he just found it easier to ignore it than to start over again.

Just focus on yourself adults can get very angry if you interfere.

stop asking the same question over and over again you asked this like 7 times already its just a waste of 35 points

You will have to tell your parents, but why don't you see if you can talk to a grandparent, or and aunt, uncle, cousin or somebody, just so that if your mum does take a turn for the worse, then they know why and will be able to seek the proper help?

Good luck x