This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I do if i'm scared?
11-09-2012, 09:12 AM
What should I do if i'm scared?
I like this boy and I am about 99% he likes me too because he is always staring at me, sharing his candy and treats with me, liking my pictures on Facebook, and he recently commented " you look gorgeous " on my pic. I think he is going to ask me out again. the reason i say again is because i thought he was joking and i didn't want to be the stupid girl falling for him and then getting teased so i said no the first time he asked. but i think he is going to ask me again tomorrow and i REALLY like him and want to say yes but i have never had a relationship and im scared because he is a really good friend of mine and i don't know what to do please help =(

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:20 AM

If you really like him then you clearly need to just say yes because if you don't atleast try you'll never know. If you don't you'll be thinking to yourself 'what if'... Your friendship shouldn't be affected if you both really care for eachother because either way if it does or doesnt work out he should always be there for you even if it does go sour.. If he doesn't then atleast you'll know he wasn't a true friend..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply