This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
who listens to metal music/ are metalheads?
11-09-2012, 09:12 AM
who listens to metal music/ are metalheads?
well on faccebook i post quotes from metal songs and say something about metal music.Or sometimes i like post videos of good metal songs i would find out about. I listen and talk about all kinds of metal, from metal core to death metal. well none of my friends on facebook listen to metal music so every time i post something about metal i dont get any feedback/responses, which sometime i wish i did. I also wish to read post about metal musics instead of stupid stuff that some people post.This is not an attempt to get more friends its more of an attempt to make facebook more interesting for me. If you wish to add me and also love metal music please do

http://www.facebook.com/gabriel.graciano...ef=tn_tnmn
Also ive been thinking of making a page or something to get support to help bring system of a down to Texas on summer 2013. I havent had time to make that page but if your interested and want to see SOS before they completely retire add me and ill keep informed about the making of the page.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:21 AM

lonely gay men

Ads

11-09-2012, 09:21 AM

I do! All my friends listen to that alien music witch I don't know the name of so I'll be sure to add you.