This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
For the past few days, when my fiance logs out of his Facebook account,?
11-09-2012, 09:13 AM
For the past few days, when my fiance logs out of his Facebook account,?
the logout ad that appears is from Match.com. I have never seen this ad when I sign out of my account . I know that Facebook targets some ads based on demographics like age and sex but also on personal interests (and many claim they can acquire this information from your searches outside of Facbeook). Does the fact that he gets this Match.com ad mean that he has visited Match.com or dating sites recently?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:21 AM

I get ads from match.com sent to my personal email all the time, and i have not once been to that site. every time i log out of facebook, it takes me to an ad from match.com. i think you are just over seeing the situation. if you are really bent over this, then go into your web history and you can see every page you or significant other have been to, ranging from hours to months, if he didnt delete the history.

Ads

It's a paid advertisement that millions of facebook users get. Stop over-ANALyzing it.

no, everyone gets Match.com adds on facebook, but he might be facebooking with someone anyway, but you need another sign. match.com adds is not a sign. but look for other signs. if there's no other sign, then you're probably good. so good luck. (and see you later on Jerry Springer jk)