This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this a hint or am I reading too much into it?
11-09-2012, 09:13 AM
Is this a hint or am I reading too much into it?
I was the designated driver so I didn't drink at all.

I went out with a group of friends and my crush was there. She was drunk (took couple of shots) and she said for me to kiss her. After resisting many times because I would never take advantage of a drunk girl, I told her to prove to me that she wasn't drunk. She told me she could say the alphabet backwards and she did. Of course, I did kissed her twice afterwards.

Today I saw her in class and we acted like nothing happened, maybe it's cause I thought she was drunk. I put a picture of us on Facebook and she said, "Is this where I said the alphabets backwards?"

Why would you comment on the picture? Is she trying to hint something by saying that?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:21 AM

There is no hint. She's just asking a question on something that doesnt seem like she did.
Although, it is surprising how she's supposly "drunk" but still can say the alphabet backwards and asked you for a kiss. You should get suspicious about that instead. Good Luck!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply