This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does this boy fancy me?
11-09-2012, 09:13 AM
Does this boy fancy me?
I only ever seem him at his work (Coffee shop).

He's complimented me twice in the past on two different occasions when he served me by saying I was well manned. I just respond by saying thank you, as I didn't know what else to say.

Then when I wen't the next week he started staring at me and has been every since.

When I've been in the past he's ask me how I am and says have a good day/night and I answer back.

I Always sit outside

I went their about a month ago with my parents and I was sat facing towards the side of him using my laptop, it was quite busy.
There's was a few times when it got quite, he turn round (he wasn't smiling but look happy) and stared a me for a about 20-50secs. So I stared back.
Then he turned round to he two male work colleges (one was about his age and the other a few years older) They said something to him he answer back/laugh at the same time, then they laughed (Like they were teasing/paying him out about something), then he would stare again, and his friends would sort of stare as well. (This happened a few times throughout the night)

I also went their again a few day's later with my parents, he also served me but sort of acted like he didn't know/was scared to talk to me.

He's been on holidays since so haven't see him again till I went last night.

He served me and asked what I would like but didn't ask how I was/have a good night or anything almost like he didn't know me/just met me for the first time (This is the first time he's not said anything to me)

So I went and sat down outside with my parent I was sat facing towards the side of him using my laptop. The same people as last time were working with him again and they turn round said something to him and then he turn round stared at me for about 20-30secs and looked really happy, then turn back round and carried on serving.
A few minutes later one of his work mates turned around and stared at me then they all spoke again/ laughed like they was paying him out.

I kept looking at my laptop but could see that every few minutes, quite or busy he would look my way/stare at me.
(I stared back the first few times when he stared, but after that when I saw him staring I would pick up my phone and act like I was doing something.)

Later on my dad was telling me a few funny story and I was laughing. It was getting quite/close to closing time so he stood at the end of the counter sideways to me and sort of turned and stared at me with a happy face every time I laughed.

Is it normal for a guy to stare at someone for this long/this many times. (He seems like a nice guy not the starker type)

(Also throughout the night he came and cleaned everyones table apart from our,(like he was to scared to come over) then just as they were getting ready to close he came over and asked if we had finished with our tray and cups)

I also found out on Facebook he's single and has been single since 2010. He date this girl, they was really in love them about 2 months later they broke up.

Also when he's talking to his work mates/other customers he seems quite confident.
Also I do like him to

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:22 AM

It sounds as if he is interested in you, but until he asks you out officially do not think too much. Let him come to you, and in the meantime keep doing what you are doing. Maybe even smile at him a few times or make small talk with him… But don't ever make the first move, if he is interested enough he will himself.

Ads

11-09-2012, 09:22 AM

no