This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am pretty much a pathetic loser with no life. Help?
11-09-2012, 09:14 AM
I am pretty much a pathetic loser with no life. Help?
Yeah don't try to tell me otherwise, I have no life. I have one hobby and my parents force me to go to it. And i suck at it. All my other time is spent on the computer. My biggest accomplishment in the past year is getting over 100 followers on twitter (and yes I do already know that that is not that many). I have no life but i want to get a life. But how? Even my parents say that i should do something with my life. I've also been gaining a lot of weight lately, because when i'm bored i eat and that is almost every second of every day. And I barely excersize at all. I enjoy art and music, and I used to play guitar. I won a few awards and a lot of people told me I was really good. And i probably was, but do to extreme laziness I quit. I still love music and my biggest dream is to have a carreer in music someday but on my current path it is literally impossible. Everyone tells me to get a life andbi want to but how? Every time i try a new hobby i quit because i never want to actually work at it. I am 13 and up to now my parents have made everything in my life extremely easy. Everything is handed to me on a silver platter it seems. And apparently i am pretty smart because this year i got high honors while being in honors classes without studying for more than 10 minutes all year. I've never worked for anything ever. I don't really know how i guess. The majority of this year has been spent either listenning to music, watching youtube videos of my favorite bands wishing i was them, or following anyone on twitter that says they will follow back. I know what i want but i don't know how to get it. I have no willpower and i am extremely lazy and now i'm kind of a fattie too. What do i do? Please help me get a life! (and before someone says it, yes i know that it makes me seem twice as pathetic because i had the time to type all this out)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:22 AM

Find something to do with your life. Or die

Ads

Maybe you can get into math history or science if you're really smart. But if that doesn't interest you then draw or paint if you like art. Maybe even pick up the guitar once in a while, or start learning a new instrument. And if you don't like it then start on new one until you find something you like. Maybe you can join some sports like: Horseback riding, Archery, Snowboarding, Skiing, Skating, Baseball, Softball, Bowling, Golf, Swimming, Ping Pong, Water skiing, etc.
You can also start writing stories, plays, or scripts. You can use a camera and make short films, or get into Photography. You can also get a pet and take good care of it, that might teach you responsibility. And if you really like computers you can get special software and design stuff or do computer stuff like blogs and websites. You can learn to DJ if you really like music, or start a band with some friends if you still remember guitar.
Joining a club at school could be good too like Cooking, Art, Drama, Math, Environmental, Chess, or Music club.
Trust me! There is so much that you can do! You just have to pick yourself up and find something you like. There is something out there for everyone! Just like me: I felt the same as you not too long ago, but I started Archery and now I changed because I found something I love! After the fact that I gave up Karate and Trumpet I thought that I might never find something but I did. So just keep looking, and you'll find something to do with your life. You will find your passion!
Hope this helps!!! Smile

Don't be too hard on yourself. I was born a loser, I'll die a loser.