This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why would your friend's gf friend you on facebook?
11-09-2012, 09:14 AM
Why would your friend's gf friend you on facebook?
I've been friends with this guy for years, and his girlfriend just friended me on facebook. I've never met her. Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but she does seem like the jealous, clingy type. Maybe she just wants to know his friends, or maybe she's keeping tabs on his female friends. what do you think? lol

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:22 AM

Maybe she is suspicious & wants to monitor you like you've stated or she finally wants to get to know your friend's friends. Just relax for now & wait 3 weeks before you reach a final conclusion man.

Ads

Hi,

Maybe since you are her boyfriend's friend, she wants to get to know you. Not to keep tabs on you, maybe just to get you to be a friend of hers to; lots of people in relationships like to make friends with their boyfriend/girlfriend's friends so that they can all hang out together. Not everyone is the jealous type XD Send a message her way saying hi, that's what I suggest. I hope this helps : )

He probley has talked about you to her and she is just being friendly and trying to get to know her boyfriends peers. Why do guys always think we have some strange meaning behind every little thing we do?