This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is calling a over seas stranger you know only on facebook dangerous?
11-09-2012, 09:14 AM
Is calling a over seas stranger you know only on facebook dangerous?
I'm facebook friends with a guy from that lives in India. I don't know him in real life at all. We have been messaging alot lately and he has been just begging me to call him. My # can be seen by my friends so he has already tried to call me. I'm not gonna call him tho because I'm pregnant and so I want do anything that even seems dangerous. So my questions is am I right not to? Or am I being ridiculous? How could calling him be dangerous? Btw even if i am being too cautious I'm still not going to call I'm just curious.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:22 AM

i don't think it's a good idea.. there's no real reason to. especially for a pregnant woman.

india is also known for scams and stuff online, no offense to india.

Ads

I agree with you. I wouldn't call someone I don't know that lives that far away or even if they lived close in less someone I know knew that person well. Not to mention that would be one expensive phone call. Honestly, if he is already trying to call you without your okie I would call it what it is (A CREEPER) then delete and block the guy.

Well if he knows your number whats the point he already knows what city you live in and if he knows your name that narrows it down to where he can find you no dont talk to him he could trace the call I dont care how trustworthy he sounds that doesn't prove anything ive been in the same situation and you never know who you can trust and wasnt you taught to not talk to strangers bad bad girl jk lol

Amanda Todd..haha