This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friend doesn't text me? What do I do?
11-09-2012, 09:15 AM
My friend doesn't text me? What do I do?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...847AArHtYY

Well, I've been hanging out with this girl since last year (Read the above for more)

And well I always hang out with her at lunch and in one of our classes we have together, but she never texts me...

And on facebook, I said hey earlier and she replied but after I replied back to her She never replied back and she saw the message since it tells you on facebook....

She went offline and then came back online... I assumed she would reply back but she never did....
She talked to other people on her profile and that pretty much ruined my day since I thought I bored her or something just because she ignored me there...

but at school is another story because that's where she talks to me...

What does this mean?? What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:23 AM

Not to be mean, but she's a bitch. I'm saying this because I do exactly what she does to the guy friends that I don't want to talk to when I'm at home, but I'm fine with talking to them at school. Yes, I'm a bitch. It's not really something I know how to explain, just a thing. It annoys me when they talk to me while I'm at home.

Then again, I might be wrong. She might've just been busy. You can always ask her why.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply