This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Her parents won't let me see her, what do I do?
11-09-2012, 09:15 AM
Her parents won't let me see her, what do I do?
I met a girl this summer at the fair with my brother and her friend, and was instantly attracted to her. I didn't see any sign that she was interested in me, but apparently she was. She had a boyfriend at the time, but dumped him immediately after meeting me. I'm 16 and she's 14 by the way. I couldn't take my eyes off of her, she has the most beautiful features and the cutest personality. After the fair, we went back to her house for around 30 minutes, and we played the piano and talked for a bit, pretty casually, but when I left, she just stood at the window and watched me leave, that's when I fell in love. Here's the problem though, I live in London, and she lives in Toronto, and I haven't seen her since. She added me on Facebook and we've been texting almost everyday for months, but I still haven't seen her again. She invited me a month ago to visit her in Toronto, so I worked my *** off all month so I could pay for a train ticket to see her, which I bought for quite a pile of cash, but literally a day before I left, she said her parents wouldn't let her see me. I was completely heartbroken. I had gone through so much just so I could see her face to face again and it was all ruined. I ended up going anyway and stayed with my brother, but the weekend was just awful. I felt like crying. I think about her every minute. I don't know why her parents won't let her see me, when I met them I made a very good impression in my eyes. I'm a good guy, I work hard, and don't drink or do drugs. I've always respected people, especially women. I treat this girl like a God, I don't even think of her sexually, it's all emotional. She told me she didn't even know guys like me existed. I'm in such distress, I can't stop thinking about her. I dream of her every night. I know she feels the same way about me, but she said that if we try to have a relationship it will hurt us both too much and she's afraid of that. If her parents didn't stop her from seeing me, we would be so in love. What do I do? It's killing me. I'm never happy anymore. Why don't her parents want her to see me? What do I do so I can have a relationship with her, she's perfect in every way. All help and advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:23 AM

ask in the HETER0sexual / BREEDERsexual sections, N0T lgbt.

Ads

11-09-2012, 09:23 AM

Until she is 18, they can control who she sees.