This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are good programs to analyze my Twitter account followers with?
11-09-2012, 09:15 AM
What are good programs to analyze my Twitter account followers with?
I have a lot of twitter followers, more than 4000, and am looking for a way to get detailed stats on the type of person who is following me. Specifically, I am interested in what they do, what type of interests they have, and what they tend to tweet about. All this type of information could be analyzed manually by looking at their profiles and tweets, but I lack the time to do so. I am willing to pay for such a program, but it needs to thorough. Any suggestions on what I should use, and where I can do to download such a program?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:23 AM

Twitter Analyzer
Twitter Analyzer is very advanced Twitter analytic system. Unlike many other Twitter tools, Twitter Analyzer does not require you to enter you Twitter password. You simply type in the @name of who you’d like to analyze and it will show you really many statistics about that user and his followers.
It can show you who are your closest friends on Twitter by showing you who retweets your messages. You can see who is writing about you, how popular are you and your friends, map locations of your friends and much more. All that in very nice and easy to read graphs. I could keep going on, but take a look for yourself.
http://twitteranalyzer.com/

Tweet Stats
TweetStats is another great tool to analyze Twitterers. Similar to Twitter Analyzer, but with fewer options. Type the Twitter ID that you would like to analyze and TweetStats will then automatically generate a detailed report about the tweeting style and trend of the user.
It will show you tweeting density of a user, so you can see at what time of the day they tweet the most, as well as number of tweets in a particular month, day, or week. You can as well see what interface (web, TweetDeck, etc) they use the most for tweeting.
http://www.tweetstats.com/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply