This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hi guys please could u all follow me on twitter my name is isobel evans' i need lots of followers?
11-09-2012, 09:16 AM
hi guys please could u all follow me on twitter my name is isobel evans' i need lots of followers?
well im having a competition with a friend we've both just joined twitter and we have 5 more days to get as many followers as we can! could u all follow me and i promise to follow u back! pass the message on to follow isobel evans' becuz at the mo my friend is winning!x thanks guys!xSmileSmileSmile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:24 AM

A Following Contest thats Pathetic if you ask me anyways I Got Some Tips and hints Follow People And Other People will Follow you back or use a following sites there are a ton of them out there just google it and you can follow people on there and they are more likely to follow you good luck

Ads

well you can follow the following twitter train and this will help you to achieve your more twitter follower goal.

Follow him twitter.com/garysmithmusic_

check out his music
youtube.com/garysmithmusic87