This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I just want an opinion about this, and im serious?
11-09-2012, 09:16 AM
I just want an opinion about this, and im serious?
It's me again. I just want to clarify something.
Since last week or so, we stopped talking to each other by phone, facebook, and in school(3 days now). Because last week, we are caught by his parents and his mom messaged me that never talk to him again.
I don't know what to do. He didn't even have the spare time in school to talk to me but my friends said that maybe he's just afraid that we might caught by his brother talking to me. And he only wants to protect me.
I miss him so much!. :'( I cant approach him either, i am afraid that he might ignore me or tell me that i shouldn't talk to him again.
Some says that, I should move on...
Some says that, I should wait for the time that we can be free to see each other...
Some says that, he don't love me anymore...
Some says that, he was just confused and don't know what to do...

I just wanted to know your opinion about my situation guys. I love him so much that I don't want to waste it. I need a serious answer. Thank you and God Bless.
If waiting is the solution, I'll do it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:24 AM

Been there and was caught just like you. I feel for you, his mom sounds like she means business.

I know this is going to be hard but you need to lay low for a while and let things cool off. Find a way to get a note to him and let him know your in it for the long haul and that you will wait for him. If he loves you he will be there for you.

Try not to text, first place his mother is going to look. Good luck!

Ads

Use a go-between that you can trust.

Hannah, you were caught, so that insinuates you both violated house rules and parental morals. The fact parents rule the roost suggests they mean business. He tends to know and understand that, and he's trying to honor and respect his parents. You haven't learned anything, and he's trying to protect you, and maybe save his butt from a belt. Let time pass, and be prepared for a long wait. He is not going to challenge his folks, period. You might as well move on, and leave him to his lesson learned.