This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what does it mean when you follow someone in twitter?
09-30-2012, 04:30 AM
what does it mean when you follow someone in twitter?
ok im lost i just signed up to twitter but i dont get anything what does it mean to follow people??? also i have no idea what to do in twitter.com so can someone pls tell me all there is to know about twitter pls !!!!! Big Grin

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 04:38 AM

no idea....stalker, JK!

Ads

When you follow someone it basically means you become there friend, and you can see all of their updates!

when you follow someone it means that you read their updates and they can read yours.

means you basicly stolcking them, i wouldnt do it... facebook, myspace is enough.

You choose to stalk them and know everything they do (that they post).

Personally what it means to me when I follow someone in twitter is that I am interested in reading about whatever is going on in their life which could be pretty much anything! This is why I only follow my friends and a few celebrities that I like. I don't just follow someone who wants to follow me..I have my profile "protected" to ensure that I can be selective in who I allow to follow me..I hope this helps!

you follow thier updates

you follow people's twitters.

kind of like a blog site where you follow people you like and you get an a message when the person you follow wrote something new.

WIKI:

"Twitter is a free social networking and micro-blogging service that enables its users to send and read other users' updates known as tweets. Tweets are short text-based posts"