This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
With an iPhone on pay as you go, will I still be able to use the apps like facebook, iMessage etc.?
11-09-2012, 09:18 AM
With an iPhone on pay as you go, will I still be able to use the apps like facebook, iMessage etc.?
I live in New Zealand and I'm thinking about buying the new iPhone 4s from Apple so it will be on pay as you go. Last year I bought a Blackberry, and because I am on pay as you go, I can't use the facebook app or BBM, so I'm wondering, would it be the same with an iPhone?

Answers are appreciated, thanks Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:27 AM

You CAN use all the apps on iPhone pay-as-you-go! But remember that all the 3G(mobile internet) you use will be charged directly to your phone bill so you should probably turn it off most of the time.

Ads

Not sure about how blackberry works but the iphone you will be able to use all the apps like you are using a computer, the OS is separated from the phone part. Even if you don't have any phone service you'll still be able to use the iphone apps as long as you have a wifi connection or 3g/4g.

Yes, it will all work with your plan as long as you pay the bill on time.